Innovation Forum: the stages of Technogym innovation
- 1996 Technogym launched the first software system to manage training at the gym,
- 2003 the first TV screen integrated into fitness equipment
- 2007 the first online fitness equipment
- 2012 the first cloud platform in the fitness industry
Starting from its innovation DNA, within the Shanghai Innovation Forum, at the presence of the Founder and CEO, Nerio Alessandri, Technogym will showcase latest product innovations, new digital technologies as well as engaging new training experiences.
Mywellness Digital Platform
- SKILLRUN, the innovative treadmill conceived for sport performance
- SKILLMILL, the unique non-motorized solution to train speed and power at the same time
- SKILLBIKE, the one and only indoor bike with real gears taking indoor the outdoor cycling experience
- SKILLROW, the rowing solution perfectly reproducing the water feeling
Let’s Move for a better World
In 2014, Technogym launched its global campaign Let's Move for a Better World in line with its mission. The initiative aims to raise community awareness of sedentariness and obesity while promoting exercise as an ideal way to combat them. Today wellness has become a dominant trend all over the world and it represents a unique opportunity for Government, Companies and Citizens to build a better world starting from people’s health.