Let's Move for a Better World leverages Technogym's technology and related products to motivate people to move more and more regularly and to have a positive impact on society. One common goal: to spread awareness of the benefits of regular exercise through an aggregating, fun and stimulating challenge.
The "points" accumulated through exercise will be used to achieve set movement targets which, for each gym, will be transformed into a Technogym product to be donated to a non-profit association working in the fight against sedentariness and obesity, particularly for children. The more active the members of the gym, the more MOVE's will collect and the greater the donation to their community.
Collecting MOVEs is very easy:
- Create a free MyWellness account to collect all the MOVEs you get during your workouts, both in the gym and outdoor.
- Log in to Technogym equipment in the gym.
- Select "Let's Move for a Better World" in the gym challenges area.
- Start training and collect MOVEs to support your community.
You'll be good for yourself and future generations! The more active the gym users are, the more MOVEs will collect and the bigger the donation!
Let’s Move for a Better World Auditions
Share your video on Instagram with @technogym and #letsmover
When: February 17th to 29th,
Where: Instagram inside the feed or in the highlights section
- training with Technogym products;
- wear something yellow (T-shirt, hat...);
- mention @Technogym
- use #letsmove
- name 3 friends and invite them to participate.
Don't forget any steps and let's get the moving started. Join our dream of creating a better world!