- 1996 Technogym launched the first software system to manage training at the gym,
- 2003 the first TV screen integrated into fitness equipment
- 2007 the first online fitness equipment
- 2012 the first cloud platform in the fitness industry
Starting from its innovation DNA at the presence of the Founder and CEO, Nerio Alessandri, Technogym will showcase latest product innovations, new digital technologies as well as engaging new training experiences.
Mywellness Digital Platform
Since its launch in 2012 Technogym’s Mywellness Platform has become the market reference for connected wellness and today features 15,000 connected fitness and wellness facilities around the world with more than 10 million users. Mywellness is the only platform in the industry allowing end users to enjoy a fully personalized experience (training program, data and content) throughout the entire club journey both on the gym floor, during specific classes (cycling, rowing, heath rate and many others) and outdoors.
SKILLATHLETIC Training is the new training method developed by Technogym thanks to its long experience as Official Supplier to the last 7 editions of the Olympic Games and its collaboration with the best teams and sports champions in all the world. The method, developed by Technogym’s Scientific Research with the help of the best coaches and sports trainers, aims at improving athletic performance and offers a wide range of workouts based on the four SKILLATHLETIC TRAINING key abilities, Power, Agility, Speed & Stamina, that can be performed at different scales of difficulty which allow people with varied levels of physical preparation to participate in the same training class.
- SKILLRUN, the innovative treadmill conceived for sport performance
- SKILLMILL, the unique non-motorized solution to train speed and power at the same time
- SKILLBIKE, the one and only indoor bike with real gears taking indoor the outdoor cycling experience
- SKILLROW, the rowing solution perfectly reproducing the water feeling