Some people are the latest radio hit loyalists while others prepare music playlists carefully at home creating different moods for functional training and songs for cardio fitness or bodybuilding.
Streaming music, a widespread choice for training with rhythm
This is a 10% increase in the second quarter compared to the first quarter of 2018, with a yearly 40% increase. Important numbers also for those who opt for the free service (with the insertion of advertisements): 101 million users, again on a monthly basis.
Music for training: Eminem is the most listened to
Music for training in the gym: The global Top 10
- 1. Eminem - Till I Collapse
- 2. Post Malone - rockstar
- 3. Eminem - Lose Yourself - Soundtrack Version
- 4. Kendrick Lamar - Humble.
- 5. Axwell /\ Ingrosso - More Than You Know
- 6. J Balvin - Mi Gente (feat. Beyoncé)
- 7. Camila Cabello - Havana
- 8. Jax Jones - You Don't Know Me - Radio Edit
- 9. Dua Lipa - New Rules
- 10. Kanye West - Power
More training in January with music
Cities in the Nordic countries and the United States are the ones that make the most use of playlists to train. Oslo is at the top of the list, followed by Miami, Washington D.C., London, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Phoenix, Dallas, Auckland and Toronto.